[Spambayes] Review page in Firefox

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Wed Feb 9 02:03:29 CET 2005

The review page http://localhost:8880/review works differently in Firefox
than it does in IE :-(

In IE 6, I noticed that if I change some of the radio buttons from their
default settings (change some Unsure to to Spam, some Ham to Spam, etc) and
scroll down the page somewhat, then click on the subject line of (any)
message to read it, when I come back (click the back button or press
Alt-Left) I return to the same place on the screen (scrolled to the same
point) and all the same radio buttons are still set.

Try this in Firefox 1.0 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0).

Change some buttons. Scroll down. Click a subject line. Or Clues. Or
Tokens. Return to the Review screen.

All the ^*(%#$%@@!@#! buttons will be set to the default for the page
again. And you will be unscrolled-- back at the top.

Grrrr. Please don't tell me there's something IE does better than Firefox.
Can't be. Please...

[Science] Door meten tot weten. (To knowledge by measurement.) --
Kammerlingh, Dutch low temperature physicist.
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA