[Spambayes] Speeding up Outlook plugin

Alejandro Miguel Martin Dunn alejandro.martin at cigb.edu.cu
Wed Feb 9 14:12:38 CET 2005

OK, thanks for the reply! Too bad it wouldn't work...
By any chance, you haven't heard of any SB implementation (barring the
Outlook plugin) that is able to scan an Exchange mailbox using its
native MAPI/whatever protocol even when the user is not interactively
logged on (kind of a service/daemon thing)?

regards,
alejandro