[Spambayes] New user, issues with command line use

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Thu Feb 10 17:42:36 CET 2005

I'm a new SpamBayes user and I think I've installed it correctly on my
Red Hat 9 system.

I've installed it under my own user only for test purposes and using
Procmail to execute sb_filter.py and do the filtering.

I'm using the following config in .spambayesrc
[Storage]
persistent_use_database = True
persistent_storage_file = ~/.hammiedb
[Headers]
include_evidence = True

So far it works ok but I need to figure out how to further train it so
that's it's as simple and platform independant as possible.  Other SPAM
filters I've used have an E-mail alias such as
spam-myloginid at mydomain.com to report spam.

Is that possible to do with SpamBayes, if so, how do I set up the alias?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org