[Spambayes] Re: SpamBayes: Download

Rich Cook wealthychef at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 00:47:32 CET 2005

Oops, I spoke too soon.
It is SpamAssassin, not SpamBayes, that puts its version into every
mail header.  Nice feature, that.  So, I'm stuck again.  How do I know
what version of SpamBayes I'm running if I don't use Microsoft Windows
or Outlook (they are both such viral agents I cannot stomach them).

At least it helps to know that the release date is on the files section
of sourceforge, so I can guesstimate maybe by when I recall installing
SpamBayes, but that's not the greatest method.

--
Rich "wealthychef" Cook
925-784-3077