[Spambayes] Spambayes with Terminal Services

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Feb 16 18:22:03 CET 2005

Publish a .BAT file in some common directory. Then tell your users that anyone who wants Spambayes should copy that .BAT file into his startup directory. The .BAT file will copy the standard SB configuration into the user's profile, then delete itself. The user can then tell the SB Manager the names of his Spam and Spambiguous folders (or you can tell the user what the folders have to be called and you can preset the names in the configuration).

There are various other ways to do it, involving group policies, run-once directories, etc., etc. But this way is pretty simple and should work.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165