[Spambayes] Duplicate messages handled differently...?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 17 06:16:01 CET 2005

> I had been focusing on duplicate messages that were sent by
> SpamBayes to different folders, but that seems have to been a
> mistake on my part:

So that wasn't happening?  Just this other problem?

> I just noticed about a dozen messages that were sent to
> my Review folder though they all had Spam scores over 90%.

This has been seen a few times, but still has no identified cause:

[ 972359 ] some 100% SPAM sent to unsure
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=972359&group_id=61
702&atid=498103>

> But then it gets weirder:
>
> I looked in the log for those messages, but they do not
> appear at all...

However, this isn't the case with the others (AFAIK).  I can't see how
SpamBayes can manage to do filtering without writing the log entry.  Are we
certain that there isn't a second SpamBayes instance or something?

=Tony.Meyer