[Spambayes] spam

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 23 05:12:19 CET 2005

> But on Outlook Express there is no indication of "spam"
> so that I can use the Rules Wizard to move them to other
> folders or to automatically delete them.  How do I get
> the Outlook Express to indicate 'spam at spambayes.invalid'.

Outlook Express is a very limited program.  Basically the only options are
to include the notation in either the recipient list ("To:") or the subject
(or both).  You need to tell SpamBayes to do this on the configuration page
("Notate To" and "Notate Subject" options - tick the boxes for the
notifications you want).

=Tony.Meyer