[Spambayes] SpamBayes

ac287 at city.ac.uk ac287 at city.ac.uk
Sat Feb 26 22:57:38 CET 2005

Hi

I’m currently doing a study, as part of my degree, to investigate whether
diversity can be applied to spam filters to improve their effectiveness. I
just had a few questions regarding SpamBayes.

Is it possible to pipe/redirect messages through spambayes one at a time
using the DOS command line to classify messages? If so what would the
command look like for a message named ‘test.txt’ (for example).

Also once the message has been piped through how can I then check whether
it has been classified as spam/ham or unsure?

You can mail me on ac287 at city.ac.uk

Many thanks

Atif