[Spambayes] Configure Spam folder
tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 2 02:33:25 CET 2005
> When I try to delete E-mails to Spam I am getting a Message
> that say I need to configure the Spam folder.
1. Click on the "SpamBayes" button on the SpamBayes toolbar.
2. Choose "SpamBayes Manager" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "Filtering" tab.
4. Click the "Browse" button next in the "Certain Spam" box (the second
from the top).
5. Choose the folder you want to use for spam.
Please always include the list (spambayes at python.org) in your replies
(reply-all), and please don't send me personal mail about SpamBayes.
http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/writing/reply_all.html explains this.
More information about the Spambayes