[Spambayes] Using a different 'application data' folder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 2 02:43:45 CET 2005

> Thanks for replying. I figured out the problem...

Good to hear :)

> It'd be nice, though, if there
> was an option where you could put words manually in the
> filter that AUTOMATICALLY make an email marked as spam. For
> instance, I'd be able to enter 'vicoden' and any email with
> that word gets marked as spam. It never comes up in personal
> emails, only spam. Or at least weight the spam probability priority.

This sort of thing isn't ever likely to make it into SpamBayes (it
essentially works by doing this in a cleverer way).  However, you can do it
manually with Outlook's rules.  Just create a rule that looks for (eg)
'vicoden' in the message body, and moves any such message to the same junk
folder that SpamBayes uses.  Outlook's rules run before SpamBayes, so won't
get in the way of this.

=Tony.Meyer