[Spambayes] Spambayes quits after a while

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 2 06:54:32 CET 2005

> Here is the file, generated with
>
> python ./sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -l 4 -i4 &>out1
[...]

Hmm (should have noticed this before).  What version of SpamBayes are you
using?  It looks fairly old (like older than 1.0b1).  If you're not using
1.0 or 1.0.1, please download 1.0.1 and try with that - the generated file
looks like an error than has been previously fixed.

If you are using 1.0 or 1.0.1, please let me know and I'll look at this
further.

=Tony.Meyer