[Spambayes] Re: Incorrectly sorting messages

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 00:55:32 CET 2005

> One error message that pops up on my linux system console is:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):  File "sb_server.py", line
> 471, in onRetr
> msg.setPayload(messageText)  File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/spambayes/message.pin
> setPayload prs._parseheaders(self, fp)AttributeError: Parser
> instance has no attribute '_parseheaders'

Sorry - SpamBayes 1.0.1 isn't compatible with Python 2.4.  This will be
fixed in 1.0.2 (which will probably be out towards the end of the month) and
1.1.  For the moment, either run SpamBayes with 2.2.x or 2.3.x, or get hold
of the SpamBayes source from CVS (either HEAD, or the 1_0_release branch).

=Tony.Meyer