[Spambayes] Adv.Conf.-Interface: Headers to Display, spam%

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 04:02:46 CET 2005

> But... i did some more
> testing and it works 100% of the time if i close spambayes
> and restart it. It seems that Spambayes has to read the
> ini-file to work with the settings i enter.

You're right: this is a bug.  What happens is that if you save the
configuration the defaults are loaded (for certain options, particularly
those used by the web interface) until the next restart - so it would always

I've checked in a fix for this, so it'll appear in 1.0.2 and 1.1 (which
didn't seem to demonstrate this behaviour anyway, which is why I couldn't
find it at first).  Until then, restarting after changes is the appropriate
workaround.

Thanks for the help in tracking this down.