[Spambayes] Spambayes quits after a while

Ken Gordon ksg at telusplanet.net
Tue Jan 4 20:01:49 CET 2005

This continues to happen with 1.0.1. The installation is very vanilla - I
had previously modified things to use dbm instead of gdbm, but on the off
chance that that was the problem, I installed gdbm and undid the changes.

Here is a (sanitized) log file generated with ./sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -l 5
-i4.

--
Ken Gordon