[Spambayes] RE: Spam Clues: Schulz asked me to send you this.

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Jan 6 13:32:38 CET 2005

Some users may find it confusing to have to add specifications to a (possibly missing) configuration file. I suggest that you include a configuration file in every release, with all possible options specified but commented out. (Ideally, the comments would include a brief explanation of each item.) Then you could simply advise the user to (for example) "uncomment the x-use_bigrams option".

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165