[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 7 04:35:07 CET 2005

> I've read and tried everything in the trouble-shooting
> section and can't figure out how to "configure a spam file".
>  Yes, I am set for "enable"!

I assume you are using Outlook and the SpamBayes Outlook plug-in.  If not,
please let us know what you are using.

"Configure a spam file" doesn't appear in the troubleshooting guide.  I'm
guessing that you are trying to understand how to train SpamBayes.  If that
isn't the case, please let us know.

When a message appears in your unsure (Possible Junk) folder, select it and
click either the "Delete as spam" or "Recover from spam" buttons in the
toolbar.  If you get any spam in folders SpamBayes is watching, then select
them and click the "Delete as spam" button.  If you get any good mail in
your spam folder, select them and click the "Recover from spam" button.
This will train and move the message appropriately.