[Spambayes] My Junk Suspect message are blanks

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 7 05:55:40 CET 2005

> Most of the messages spambayes sends to the Junk
> Suspect folder, show up there as blank message.
> All left is the envelope!

Before they are filtered, are they blank?  (i.e. is this a problem with
receiving blank messages, or a problem with SpamBayes altering messages).
SpamBayes (Outlook plugin) doesn't touch the message content (the closest it
comes is adding to a couple of Outlook user-defined fields), so it would be
very odd for SpamBayes to be losing the message somehow.

You can test the behaviour by either using the "Filter Now" command or by
putting messages (e.g. copies) that SpamBayes hasn't seen before in the
Inbox and making them unread.