[Spambayes] spambayes not working

Robert Briganti rbriganti at pol.net
Sun Jan 9 20:49:47 CET 2005

      Help. Spambayes is not filtering anymore. When I forward the
      e-mails to to the local server and then try to train on the
      website I get the following error:<>

      <>500 Server error<>

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 461, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 391, in onReview

  File "spambayes\Corpus.pyc", line 214, in takeMessage

  File "spambayes\FileCorpus.pyc", line 140, in addMessage

  File "spambayes\Corpus.pyc", line 134, in addMessage

  File "spambayes\storage.pyc", line 588, in onAddMessage

  File "spambayes\storage.pyc", line 598, in train

  File "spambayes\message.pyc", line 260, in setId

  File "spambayes\message.pyc", line 118, in _getState

  File "shelve.pyc", line 118, in __getitem__

  File "bsddb\__init__.pyc", line 116, in __getitem__

DBRunRecoveryError: (-30982, 'DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery -- fatal region error detected; run recovery')

Please help.

Bob