[Spambayes] Question (Possible feature request)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 10 23:37:17 CET 2005

> One of my users (a programmer) wishes to know if there
> is a possibility of adding another field to the interface
> that would allow automated moving of mail from one folder
> in outlook to another.

Based on what?  If you mean moving ham like unsure & spam can be moved, then
this is already implemented and will appear in 1.1.  If you mean based on
any other rule, then no - it's much better to just use Outlook's rule
system.

If you mean something else entirely, please explain in a bit more detail (an
example would be good) and we'll try and answer again :)