[Spambayes] Question (Possible feature request)

Mark Vovchuk Mark at DTSOFT.com
Tue Jan 11 18:33:50 CET 2005

When is 1.1 going to be available, if I may ask?

Also, would this ham move be able to handle the following senario?

We would like to run Outlook rules on the standard inbox.

After such, all none whitelist email will be moved by said rule to a
secondary mail folder that will have spambayes scan it.  The Spam and
Maybe Spam will still go to their respective folders, however anything
left behind is moved back into the standard inbox.

Is this something that would be possible with 1.1?

Thank you,
Mark Vovchuk
Datatech Software