[Spambayes] spambay 101 Issue

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 11 23:49:50 CET 2005

> I am trying out your spambay 1.0.1 by start installation
> which goes OK, I try to use configuration wizard was unable
> to see my inbox and Junk E-Mail folder both area was empty,
> can you assist with this issue?

SpamBayes is having trouble accessing the folders:

> ERROR enumerating a receive folder - (-2147221220,
> 'OLE error 0x8004011c', None, None)
> ERROR enumerating a receive folder - (-2147221246,
> 'Invalid window handle', None, None)
> ERROR enumerating a receive folder - (-2147024891,
> 'Access is denied.', None, None)
> ERROR enumerating a receive folder - (-2147221231,
> 'ClassFactory cannot supply requested class', None, None)
[...]
> MsgStoreException: MsgStoreException: Exception 0x80040111
> (MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED): ClassFactory cannot supply requested
> class

What sort of folders are these?  Local ones in a "Personal Folders" (pst)
file?  Remote ones on hotmail/IMAP/Exchange?

If they are local ones, then try running the "Inbox Repair Tool" (scanpst)
over the file(s) and seeing if that helps.  If they are remote ones, do you
have the appropriate permissions set up to access them?  Does accessing them
in Outlook work correctly?

=Tony.Meyer