[Spambayes] Opportunity to exchange links with PR-8 site

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Jan 12 13:34:56 CET 2005

Am I reading this right? An exchange of links is being proposed by a purveyor of utilities aimed at spammers?? (What is "identity protected" email if not spam? And who else needs to spoof their IP addresses?) And he has the gall to demand a bunch of conditions on your links. Amazing.

Bob