[Spambayes] default_bayes_customize.ini questions

Robert Strickler Robert.Strickler at us.net56.net
Wed Jan 12 19:16:12 CET 2005

Am I correct in assuming that disabling a feature can be accomplished
with a ":False" suffix e.g.: "x-search_for_habeas_headers:False"?

Also the following config caused a failure pop-up when starting outlook,
when I deleted the [URLRetriever] section, outlook started without
complaint, can you tell me what might be wrong? Note, each line has a
space prefixed to preserve formatting from Outlook "assistance".

====================
 [Tokenizer]
 x-pick_apart_urls:True
 x-fancy_url_recognition:True