[Spambayes] Outlook plugin: Spam and MaybeSpam folders only have toolbar button "Delete as Spam", not "Recover from Spam" button

Otto, Michael Michael.Otto at NielsenMedia.com
Wed Jan 12 22:58:56 CET 2005

Hi all

I've been encountering this bug which seems to appear 80% of the time
since my Outlook got upgraded to OL2003 under WinXP.  That being, in my
"Spam" and "Maybe Spam" folders, I should see a "Recover from Spam"
button.  However, the only buttons I see on either of these folders is
"Delete As Spam".

Occasionally I have seen the correct buttons appear, but they do not
persist.

I've just uninstalled SpamBayes and downloaded V.1.0.1 and installed
that.  Unfortunately, I stll cannot find my "Recover From Spam" button
on either of the two spam folders.

Please advise

Thanks

michael