[Spambayes] Question

MacKenzie, Jan JanMacKenzie at dow.com
Thu Jan 13 17:45:41 CET 2005

I just love your SpamBayes program and did look through the FAQ but still have one question...

When I "recover from Junk" it doesn't seem to filter subsequent messages as non junk.  The next one from the same email address goes back in to junk.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting to correct this (I know hotmail lets you put a selected message on a safe list so subsequent ones go in to the in box).  I was wondering, is there anyway that I can mark a specific message as GOOD

Thanks in advance!

Jan MacKenzie
e-mail:        janmackenzie at dow.com