[Spambayes] Outlook plugin: Spam and MaybeSpam folders only havetoolbar button "Delete as Spam", not "Recover from Spam" button

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 02:06:43 CET 2005

> The buttons do work, but they have the wrong
> function for the folder they are appearing with; e.g., I
> don't need the "Delete from Spam" button on the Spam folder.

The Maybe Spam (unsure) folder should have both buttons, but the spam folder
should only have the recover one (and no other folders should have the
recover one).  Does spam end up in that folder?  (i.e. spambayes does
understand that it's meant to be the same folder?)

> I can try to delete the toolbars and recreate them and see if
> that helps.  I'll get back to you if the problem persists.

Great :)

> PS does the fact that I have my spam/ham folders named "!
> Spam" and "! Maybe Spam"?  Maybe the bang starting the names
> is a problem?

No, that shouldn't matter at all.  SpamBayes tracks folders (and messages)
by their internal Outlook ids, which are unrelated to their names.  (In
fact, if you rename a folder, as long as it stays in the same store,
SpamBayes should still recognise it).

=Tony.Meyer