[Spambayes] Can I use spambayes on a webhosting server? 2nd message

Lowell Johnson thehorsepeople at taylor-park.com
Thu Jan 20 01:47:44 CET 2005

(sorry, I had the fake account activated for my last e-mail, this one will reply-to correctly

Hello

We get our e-mail from several computers. Instead of trying to install a spam filter on each computer, I would like to get one filter on the server to check all incoming mail for the web hosted domain.

It looks like one of the below methods might do the trick, but I don't know how to implement them. Any help will be appreciated.

1. Pop3proxy / sb_server

2. Imapfilter

Lowell Johnson

lowell at taylor-park.com