[Spambayes] RE: Help! Imapfilter and mysql/pickle woes

Chris Woo chris at modctek.com
Thu Jan 20 21:35:59 CET 2005

OK, I figured out the version error (I forgot to run the setup.py install to
get the libraries installed in Python), but now I get:

  File "c:\spambayes\scripts\sb_imapfilter.py", line 367, in
_extract_fetch_data
    raise BadIMAPResponseError("FETCH response", response)
__main__.BadIMAPResponseError: The command 'FETCH response' failed to give
an OK
 response.
(' UID 2992)',)

And that one stumped me good. I tried switching the database method, but
same result either method.

I fiddled with some of the mailing list settings, but even if I had set the
list to not send me my own posts, wouldn't they show up in the digest? Let's
see if my changes shakes the mailing list problem loose.

CW