[Spambayes] (no subject)

igor novic inovic at smartchat.net.au
Fri Jan 21 14:18:37 CET 2005

Hi,
I am using Outlook Express 6 with Windows XP. I installed SpamBayes but nothing really happened when I run Outlook. . Then I tried to make the Spam column visible in Outlook. I followed your instructions from "About SpamBayes" html document. In the section Viewing and Using the Spam Score Field in first bulletin, when I right click on the requested filed the "context" menu does not pop-up. Hence, I can not make the SpamBayes field visible. Do you know what is the problem?
Regards