[Spambayes] (no subject)

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:15:14 CET 2005

You're describing features of the Outlook add-in. The problem is that
Outlook Express is not a version of Outlook despite the similar name. There
is a POP3 Proxy and an IMAP filter version of SpamBayes that can be used
with Outlook Express, but the user interface is through your Web browser.
The POP3 Proxy application is available in the same binary installer as the
Outlook add-in, but if you use IMAP then you would need to run the IMAP
filter from source.

See FAQ 2.1:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlook-e
xpress