[Spambayes] 500 Server error???

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 22:14:58 CET 2005

> i am having a problem with this 500server error. I can´t
> figure out what to do. Spambayes worked before i reinstalled
> XP.

At a guess, you're now using a different username, and it's got either '>',
'<' or '&' in it - would that be right?  If so, then this is a known bug
with 1.0.1 and will be fixed in 1.0.2.  If all goes well, then 1.0.2 will be
out tomorrow, so you could just wait until then and install it and the
problem should be fixed.