[Spambayes] Suggestion

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 00:04:10 CET 2005

Kenny answered the second part of this, but for the first:

> I have a suggestion. Our situation: Several different users
> on the same machine. I found the solution for this...
> Can't you make an option during installation to make it
> available to the current user or all users?

I've opened a feature request tracker for this (feature requests are much
more likely to be remembered and added if they are added via the sourceforge
system):

[ 1109452 ] Make install for all users an option in installer
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1109452&group_id=6
1702&atid=498106>

I don't see any reason why this couldn't be added for 1.1, so will try and
make that the case.