[Spambayes] Moving spam to the junk folder

Kent, James JJKent at avemarialaw.edu
Wed Jan 26 06:22:29 CET 2005

I am also seeing this exact issue.  I have Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2000
Clients.  It started after I started pushing out Windows XP SP2.  I went to
one machine and did a roll back to SP1 and the issue has went away.

I think it is a MS issue.  Possible firewall issue.  I watched the firewall
log on my local pc for any hits but didn't see any.  I went through and put
the Exchange 2003 server on static ports.  From researching the MS end, the
communication back from Exchange to outlook for "refresh" is done with UDP,
which the outlook client is never hearing.

This is still an issue at my site.

...Jim Kent, Network Administrator
Ave Maria Law School

  _____