[Spambayes] Outlook Problem

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Thu Jan 27 20:55:32 CET 2005

I think you're better off sticking with 1.0.1 for the moment.  The DLL
is a Microsoft Visual C++  redistributable file, but unless you have
another machine that has it, I'm not sure where you'll find it.

The current working hypothesis is that this new dependency resulted from
the switch to Python 2.4 beginning with this release.  Presumably a new
installer that includes it will be released.

[Developers: see redist.txt in a Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
installation directory for proof that this file may be redistributed.]