[Spambayes] How to make spambayes auto filter messages again - without retraining

Will Pardy pcconsultin1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 22:32:48 CET 2005

I had to reinstall spambayes (Outlook Plug-in /  WinXP - SP2 / Spambayes version
1.0.1).

How do I make spambayes automatically start filtering messages after opening
without having to manually select this option?  The documentation only deals
with retraining, which I do not want to do (and cannot accomplish with any
accuracy due to not having a ham or spam folder)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

William S. Pardy
DELPHI/PBS    Psychotherapy Billing Software
Home Page:     www.delphipbs.com
Send an Email  wpardy at delphipbs.com
Phone (503) 977-3654