[Spambayes] Outlook Problem

Kenneth Sole sole at soleassociates.com
Thu Jan 27 22:51:51 CET 2005

Howdy,

I happened to have the DLL because it is part of the MS search tool
called Lookout. That tool is available at:

http://tinyurl.com/6n5aw

If you then put the DLL in C:\Program Files\SpamBayes\bin the
installation will be happy.

As I hope is clear, I am not advocating for the switch to 1.02, but I do
know that the above will work for the installation.

All the best,

--

Kenneth

   Sole & Associates, Inc.