[Spambayes] Automatic filtering

Will Pardy pcconsultin1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 02:21:55 CET 2005

Thank you for your response, but...

The problem is that the "Enable SpamBayes" box (General tab of the SpamBayes
Manager) IS ticked.  Also, the 'watched folders' list is my 'Inbox'.
Nevertheless, when I open Outlook, all Spam (and Ham), are displayed in my
Inbox.

I then have to manually click on:
Spambayes -> Filter Messages... -> and then click on 'Start Filtering' to get
spambayes to perform the filtering of messages.  Once I do this, spambayes
filters as expected.

The point is that I want spambayes to filter automatically without me having to
instruct it to do so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Will