[Spambayes] Using Spambayes with Outlook Express

Oliveri aoliveri at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 02:25:59 CET 2005

Looks like I downloaded the correct version. However, I'm still not sure how
to use this.  When I click onto the spambayes icon that appears on my
desktop toolbar, and click "review messages", I get the spambayes web
interface, and it always says: there are no untrained messages to display.
On the Status and configuration window, it says: "Database has 1 good and 0
spam- you should consider performing additional training.  I obviously don't
know how to get spambayes to look at my inbox!  Also, I should tell you
that, along with the spambayes tray icon on my desktop, there is another
icon that is labeled: _pop3proxy...   When I clicke on it, I received a
message that said "-pop3proxyham.mbox is not a valid win32 application.