[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-dev] Multiple Windows User Profiles

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jan 28 03:51:43 CET 2005

Please note that the spambayes-dev list is for discussion about the
development of spambayes itself.  Questions, bugs, or problems regarding use
of spambayes should be directed to the spambayes at python.org list.

> Can you please explain how to install/configure the Outlook
> Add-in on a Windows XP machine with multiple User Profiles?

Please see the section labelled "SpamBayes is not available for all users on
the machine." in the troubleshooting guide.  A copy is installed with the
plug-in, or you can view it online at:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outloo
k2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD#register-all-users>

=Tony.Meyer