[Spambayes] Spabayes download

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:39:03 CET 2005

Monica.dbmarbella.com wrote:
> I have had your Spambayes program for a long time on several machines.
> The program is great I think. Now, something has happened to one of my
> computers, the program doesn't work.  I have tried to uninstall it
> many times and to re-install it again. Every time I try to install it
> says at the end of the installation that " an application of
> MSVCR71.dll" was not found and it recommends to re-install it again
> but I don't get any where.

What is the SpamBayes version number that you are trying to install?  The
1.0.2 version was just released and hasn't been thoroughly tested on
non-developer machines.  If you are installing 1.0.2, then try downloading
and installing the 1.0.1 version instead.

Please let us know whether or not this solves your problem so that we can
update the 1.0.2 installer if needed.

--
Kenny Pitt