[Spambayes] first item not scanned

POP3 User POP3User at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 28 22:51:30 CET 2005

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT BUTTERCUP 500 HAS NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY FOR THE BOOK FOLLOW THE RIVER.  I THOUGHT IT WAS PAID FOR BY VISA.  I CAN NOT REMEMBER MY OLD PASSWORD SO CANNOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD.  I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY TO DO SO.  MY USER ID IS nellz123.  MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS whatever29 at peoplepc.  MY ADDRESS IS NELL ZOLLINGER-48 EAST 2nd NORTH-REXBURG, IDAHO 83401.  ANYTHING YOU COULD DO TO HELP ME CORRECT THIS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.  I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE MY VISA NUMBER OR IF I HAVE THE ADDRESS WILL SEND A CASHIER CHECK.  I DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE AMOUNT.  HAVE HAD MY HUSBAND IN THE HOSPT. & DID NOT PAY ENOUGH ATTENTEION.  SORRY.