[Spambayes] Outlook Toolbars don't work

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 31 06:51:03 CET 2005

> My SpamBayes Toolbar buttons in Outlook don't work.
> I have followed instructions in the troubleshooting guide,
> including removing the outcmd.dat file but the toolbar
> still does not work.

Do messages still filter?  (i.e. is SpamBayes still working, apart from the
toolbar?).

Could you send us a copy of your most recent log file?  The troubleshooting
guide explains where to find it.

Have you made sure that Outlook hasn't disabled the plug-in (as described in
the troubleshooting guide)?