[Spambayes] Moving spam to the junk folder

Harold Vandeventer Harold.Vandeventer at dpra.com
Mon Jan 31 23:14:16 CET 2005

An update to the issue of the folders not properly refreshing...  it
simply started working this morning.

What changed: to my knowledge, there have been two Microsoft XP/SP2
"critical updates" made during this past 3 months.

Go the heck figure!!

Harold Vandeventer

Network Administrator
DPRA Incorporated