[Spambayes] Installing SpamBayes for Outlook Express 6

Trevor Lawrence tandcl at homemail.com.au
Wed Jul 6 02:16:27 CEST 2005

I have downloaded the correct version for OE6 and installed it, I thought. I have done some training and it seems to respond, but my mail is still going directly to Outlook Express

Is there something I have to do in Spam to tell it to get the mail, and something inOE6 to tell it to get the mail from SpamBayes

I am mystified,

Thanks,
Trevor Lawrence