[Spambayes] DB error...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 6 06:59:32 CEST 2005

> I went ahead and used the pickle option. I have the feeling
> that it would keep on happening. The version I am using is
> 1.1a1 (April 2005).

1.1a1 has a major problem with sb_server and will continually corrupt the
messageinfo database.  You'll probably find that the pickle doesn't get
corrupted, but is really slow.  When we find time to release 1.1a2, this
will be fixed - for now, I highly recommend only using sb_server with 1.0.4
or source from CVS.

=Tony.Meyer