[Spambayes] How to mark messages as 'Precedence: bulk' or'Precedence: list'

Dan Dill dandill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:40:46 CEST 2005

I'm surprised nasa hasn't implemented spamassasin as a network wide
solution.....

spamassasin.apache.org

Spamassasin uses bayesian filtering as well as SPF checking,
whitelisting, etc, etc.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamAssassin

it's more complex but would support whitelisting and all that.....