[Spambayes] My good messages are directed to the junk mail box

Oded odegani at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 8 01:55:22 CEST 2005

All of a sudden, after a year of good experience with spambayes, all of my
good messages are directed to the junk mail box while many junk mail ends up
in my "In" box. I was instructed to look at log file (attached), but there
is so much data there I am not sure what to look for

Attempts to retrain the system didn't help

I tried to remove Spam Bayes using the Windows "Add/Remove", but it didn't
remove it!!! Why? Re-Installation didn't help. How can I proceed?

Thanks,

Oded

Oded