[Spambayes] Interferences with Itunes of Apple

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 12 05:44:28 CEST 2005

> for your information the Spambayes software can't be used
> on the same computer with iTunes installed... You can't update
> your playlist anymore when Spambayes is installed.

I assure you that this is not true.  I use SpamBayes on four different
computers (WinXP home, WinXP pro, 2x Win2K) with iTunes (every version from
the original Windows version to 4.9) without any trouble at all.

If you remove SpamBayes, does this problem really stop?  If you install
again, without doing anything else, does the problem start again?

=Tony.Meyer