[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Exception in classifier.py

LUK ShunTim shuntim.luk at polyu.edu.hk
Tue Jul 12 09:21:47 CEST 2005

Meyer, Tony wrote:

[snipped]

> This shouldn't be caused by training on a lot of mail.  Maybe mboxtrain
> crashed during training?  I guess if it doesn't happen again, it doesn't
> really matter.

Will a mismatch between hammie.db and spambayes.messageinfo.db cause the
data corruption?

> BTW, you might find that using the contrib/tte.py script for training
> gives you better results, and you should be able to use it in basically
> the same way as this.

Thanks. I'll try that.

BTW, I found that (accidentally) training the same message twice will
increase the number of trained mail message count by 2 so this number in
 fact may not reflect accurately the amount of real training.

Finally, I just found these error messages appearing
<quote>
error: uncaptured python exception, closing channel
<spambayes.Dibbler._HTTPHandler connected at 0xb586ab8c>
(socket.error:(32, 'Broken pipe')
[/usr/lib/python2.3/asynchat.py|initiate_send|218]
[/usr/lib/python2.3/asyncore.py|send|337])
</quote>
Quite a lot of them. Not harmful, I suppose?

> =Tony.Meyer

Thanks very much,
ST