[Spambayes] feedback: Problems with national characters in path

Luboš Maděra lmadera at dhs.cz
Tue Jul 12 09:24:52 CEST 2005

Hello.

I am trying SpamBayes as outlook plugin.
I have had problems with path for data files.
I am resident from Czech republic and have czech version of Windows XP.
There are Czech names for system folders.
SpamBayes could not read data files from the default data directory

"ářčáářC:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\Spambayes"
because of name of this directory in czech is :

"D:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Data aplikací\SpamBayes"

There was problem with "í" character in the path.

I had to set data files to another directory.

Best regards

Luboš Maděra
Helpdesk administrátor.
D.H.S. Data, Hardware, Software spol. s r.o.
Tel: +420 271 089 218
Mob: +420 724 199 840